Orders are shipped via Australia Post to the address provided at checkout. If safe, Australia Post will leave the parcel in a safe place, otherwise it will be redirected to your local Post Office for collection. If you wish to sign for your parcel please notify us immediately or provide an alternate address, such as a work address.
How to track your parcel with Australia Post:
- You’ll find your tracking number in your shipment confirmation email.
- You can click on the tracking number which will take you through Australia Post’s tracking portal OR you can enter: http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
For parcel enquiries please contact Australia Post directly on 137 678. We do not take any responsibility for lost or damaged parcels.
If you have been through these processes and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Standard Post on orders $120 or more.
Standard postage will take 2-10 business days.
If you are located within NSW/ACT or the national Express Post Network (most metropolitan areas), this means next day delivery for majority of customers. Shipments in regional areas outside the Next Business Day Network take 2-4 business days.
Please note that we aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, with the exception of holiday and sale periods, where this may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to use as a guide only. Cut off time for same day dispatch is 2pm AEST.
All orders are shipped via Australia Post. The Sheshwarz Shop cannot take responsibility for any customs or excess fees that apply once parcel has reached its destination.
If you wish to exchange an item a shipping charge will apply. All items on our website are in AUD.
Terms and Conditions:
- By using this website (located at sheshwarz.com and www.sheshwarz.com/store) , any related website or URLs, social media platforms owned or operated by us and our services, including making a purchase through the Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing or using our Services, you warrant and represent to us that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and that you are over the age of 18 years, have the right, authority and legal capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement and abide to these Terms.
- All of our terms and conditions and policies that are linked to or in the Websites, are incorporated into these Terms. You agree to comply with all such Terms when accessing or using our Services.
- Use of the Services
- You agree that you are responsible for your access to our Services and for ensuring that any persons that may access the Services through your internet connection are aware of and compliant with these Terms.
- You warrant and represent to us that your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Australia, in your state/country/territory, in the location in which you access the Services and otherwise where applicable, and that you will not use our services for any activities that are unlawful or discriminatory, harmful to others, or for any activity that does, or may, violate the rights of others.
- When you provide your details to us, you warrant and represent that the details are accurate ad that you are the account holder or authorized nominee of the contact number that you provide to us. You consent in advance to being contacted during our usual business hours (including in relation to customer service matters, order confirmation/assistance, product offers and/or other promotional purposes) and to receiving marketing and promotional materials via electronic communication to the contact details provided.
- Your Conduct
- You agree that you will not:
- Engage in unlawful, obscene, harassing, intimidating, threatening, predatory or stalking conduct, or conduct that may fall under one of the aforementioned categories;
- Disclose or share your password or login information for the Services with any party;
- Use the Services in a manner that may affect, damage, disrupt, impair, disable, interfere with or prevent the reliability and performance of the Services, or interfere with or attempt to interfere with any other user’s use of the Services;
- Copy or impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent any of your details including your image (for example by using only current photos), name, age, identity, affiliation, connection or association with, any other person or entity;
- Use the services to promote or solicit involvement in or, support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- Post a person’s personal information or images without express permission.
- Use the services to redirect users to other websites or encourage users to visit other websites;
- Use the service for any phishing, trolling or similar activities;
- Defraud, scam, hack, swindle or deceive other users of the Services.