We keep the information you submit safe & secure, this policy is in line with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
What information do we collect?
We collect all informational lawfully. The types of information that are personally identifiable are is the information you tell us about yourself, for instance, when you sign up to the database, fill an online form, or purchase goods and services.
This information may include: name, address, age, email address, telephone number, credit card information, information about your use of products/services and information about your interests. Collecting this information is necessary for our business to operate, and happens when you purchase goods or services, sign up to our database or communicate with us directly.
How do we use your information?
We will not use your personal information without consent. We use your information for any of the following:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To offer you other products or services we think you might be interested in
- To communicate with you for product launches, events and specials
- To improve our website (design/content/navigation) and to personalize your experience
- To analyze site usage
- To offer you products or services
If at any time you receive communication from Sheshwarz that you would not like to receive, please contact us directly at email@example.com or unsubscribe on the bottom of the email and you will be removed from our mailing list.